Due February 21, 2017
- Applicant must be enrolled/enrolling in an accredited South Carolina school, institution, college or university and must provide proof of acceptance or current enrollment.
- Applicant must be well qualified, with a serious interest in pursuing a degree specific to international trade or related course of study.
- Applicant needs not be a full-time student.
- Females and males are invited to apply.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Woman of the Year Award Nomination Form
Due February 20, 2017
This prestigious award recognizes a woman involved in the field of international trade who has made an outstanding contribution to her profession, and in so doing, enhanced the status of women in international trade. The award recipient’s character, integrity, knowledge and dedication to her profession make her a role model in the field of international trade.
You MUST be a member of CWIT to nominate a potential recipient of this award. The nominee need not be a member of Charleston Women in International Trade (CWIT).
We do not collect information from site visitors.